Responsibility & Sustainability
- We only print on tees that have been made in WRAP certified factories. This certification is important to us because we insist on ethical business practices from ourselves and our partners.
- Our main tee supplier uses water saving dye machines that save 7x as much water as conventional dye machines, and filters and recycles the water they do use.
- They also have solar energy powered cutting and sewing facilities, virtually zero waste thanks to recycling, and use natural or LED lights.
- When available, Dynamite Starfish offers 100% organic cotton options for the health focused.
- We use biodegradable or recyclable bags for mailing most of our products.
- We do not wrap our tees in plastic wrap like many other e-commerce companies do. Your tee will come in minimal packaging with a few informational items from us.
- Our brand messaging promotes mindfulness outdoors. Specifically, this means respecting nature and other living things (including humans) with whom you share it with. We also believe that spending time outdoors is a necessary and healing experience for all, and we should not inhibit that for ourselves or others.
- At Dynamite Starfish, we do what we can to spread the word about outdoor ethics. Whether that's working with the Access Fund to illustrate their Climbers Pact or printing the 7 Leave No Trace principles on the back of an event tee, we want to do our part to keep our outdoor spaces as natural as we possibly can.