From Chaos Comes New Growth — this illustration shows a coronavirus with blooming lotuses coming out of the top, a reminder that out of chaos can come an opportunity for positive change.
Face masks are just the new normal here in 2020, so let's keep each other in mind as we recreate safely by taking this easy safety precaution. These masks have 7 layers, including a removable PM2.5 activated carbon filter*.
*Not meant for medical use
- 5.5 X 9 Inches (13.97 X 22.22 CM) - Adult
- 4.5 X 7.5 Inches (11.43 X 19.95 CM) - Kids
- 3 mm rounded woven ear loop elastic for comfort
- Slip through pocket for carbon filter
- 100% Washable and re-useable
- Available in Adult and Kids sizes
- Sublimation all over printed product.
- Covers nose and mouth
- Made and Print in London
- 3 to 5 business days production time
- Only USA and UK Shipping goes out with TRACKING
7 LAYER CONSTRUCTION
- Fabric Layer 1 - 210 gsm 2 way stretch 82% Polyester 18% Lycra
- Carbon Filter Layer 2 - Anti Sticky Cloth
- Carbon Filter Layer 3 - Filter Cloth
- Carbon Filter Layer 4 - Activated Carbon
- Carbon Filter Layer 5 - Filter Cloth
- Carbon Filter Layer 6 - Anti Sticky Cloth
- Fabric Layer 7 - 180gsm 100% Polyester
The cover is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment, including surgical masks or respirators. No warranties, either express or implied, are hereby given that the cover will prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. The cover is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should always consult a doctor or other healthcare provider.
Your products will be printed with love, and securely packed and shipped with care within 3 - 5 business days approximately.
*Please note that this is a handcrafted cut n sew garment and there may be tolerances of up to 1/4” (.6cm) on finished size.
* Please note that the colours shown are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product colours
* Please note in order to view the different colour variations, please select the first thumbnail on the slider first.
We offer free shipping on orders over $65. Returns and exchanges on apparel are free, too!
Our standard shipping options are fulfilled by USPS in 3 days. We try our best to get your order ready to ship within 24-48 hours.
Pre-order items will ship as soon as they become available.
5% of our profits are currently being donated to COVID-19 relief.
We normally donate 5% of our profits to organizations that do conservation work on-the-ground. This is part of our program to offset any potential traffic Dynamite Starfish might inspire to get outdoors. We currently partner with the Access Fund.
In the past, we have partnered with the Friends of Joshua Tree, the Friends of the Inyo, American Safe Climbing Association, The American Himalayan Foundation, and Planned Parenthood. We still collaborate with these non-profits from time to time.
Dynamite Starfish also offers pro-bono graphic design services to organizations that partner with us to raise awareness about outdoor ethics education and safe climbing.
Our Base Apparel
Ethical treatment of all people is something we have been advocates of since the first day of business. Our base apparel all come from Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certified factories.
WRAP is a globally recognized, independent third party certifying body whose mission is to promote ethical, humane, and lawful conditions and practices in all manufacturing facilities.
Companies accepted into the WRAP organization go through an extensive application process in which manufacturing facilities, working environments, and workers’ rights are inspected and approved by the WRAP association. WRAP certifications are awarded based upon both internationally and nationally accepted humane workplace standards, local laws, and ethical manufacturing regulations.
Most of our apparel is screen printed by the artist & founder at a public print shop in Los Angeles, CA. When we need help with larger screen printing projects, we hire from within the climbing community or support local artists and artisans.
Some of our apparel is printed by a third party and sent directly to the customer from their location. This process reduces waste on our end and relieves us from overstocking.